Sourcebooks & Fountain Bookstore Present Three Bestselling Authors With Books About Books! Sales Benefit The Junior League of Richmond!
About this event
A panel of dynamic authors whose novels all center around the love of reading!
This is the first in our event series in partnership with the Junior League of Richmond for the 2022-2023 season. A portion of sales will benefit the literacy programs of the League.
The panel will be moderated by Fountain General Manger Andrea Richardson and will focus on the authors' new releases and the power of books and literacy.
Ticket required to attend.
- Tickets include choice of book
- Buy the three-book ticket and receive a limited edition tote bag commemorating the event!
- You will pick up your books at the event.
- Light snacks and water will be provided.
- Wine, beer, cocktails, and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
- Please tip your server if you order beverages or additional food.
- Additional books will be available for purchase at the event.
- Be sure to stop by Fountain Bookstore (one block away) before or after the event to enjoy shopping for books and other goodies!