“Hammersley’s bible of clean covers every corner of the home from the bathroom to the office…hundreds of tips.”—The Star
From the bestselling author of The Complete Book of Home Organization, this foolproof, eco-friendly guide to cleaning your home provides solutions to help keep every area of your home neat, safe and spotless.
- Learn the best seasons to tackle home projects
- Find storage solutions to simplify the process
- Teach even the messiest kids to clean up after themselves
- Know what needs a deep-clean—and how often
- Substitute earth-friendly kitchen supplies for toxic chemicals
- Tackle every mess, stain and dust-magnet—and keep things from getting out of hand in the future
Whether you’re a neat freak or new to the world of homekeeping, let Toni Hammersley be your guide to establishing routines, learning techniques, and mastering the best home cleaning hacks out there. Soon you’ll find that no matter the number of pets, kids, or home traffic, maintaining a clean home can be a breeze.