Grab your picnic blanket! Take a break from 2020 to celebrate romance authors and readers during this year's Bookstore Romance Day!!!!
The $5 ticket gets you:
- Admission to the event (pop in and out as you like)
- $5 coupon for your next purchase from our website
- Entry to win a $100 online gift code!
Schedule of events (all Eastern Standard Time):
- Starting 8/8/20, Winner Picked at 1PM on Bookstore Romance Day 8/15: "Where's Fabio?" Scavenger Hunt on our website! Find all 21 Fabios hidden through our website (don't worry, we haven't made it too hard) and send an email to us with the pages where you find him (just cut and paste the web addresses from your browser bar) and you will be entered to win a $100 online gift code to shop at Fountain! One entry per person, please. This is our way to pay tribute to one of the greatest icons in the history of romance covers. We just LOVE us some Fabio!
- Noon to 1PM: Zoom Picnic with Authors Wear a sunhat or your favorite picnic outfit and bring your questions for our stunning array of fabulous authors!!!
- 1PM to 1:10PM: Break
- 1:10PM-2PM: Fountain Bookseller "Pick-nic" where a host of our booksellers share our favorite romances Current, Classic, and Coming Soon!
SA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling romance author Avery Flynn has three slightly wild children, loves a hockey-addicted husband, and is desperately hoping someone invents the coffee IV drip. She lives with her family (including the dogs Gravy, Pepper, Tater Tot, and Eggnog, who are either sleeping or guarding the house from squirrels as well as the cat, Dwight, who is totally plotting world domination) outside of Washington, D.C.
Sharina Harris earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Georgia State University. After college, she pursued a career in digital marketing and public relations. Although her profession required writing, she decided to pursue a career in writing in 2012. Sharina's contemporary romance series under the pen name, Rina Gray, was named Book Riot's 100 Must-Read Romantic Comedies. When Sharina's not writing, she can be found with her head stuck in a book, yelling for her favorite NBA teams, and spending time with friends and family. Sharina resides in Atlanta with her husband and son. Visit her at SharinaHarris.com.
Tracey Livesay is the award-winning author of the popular Girls Trip series from Avon, novels featuring a group of women who met and formed a lifelong bond during their first year of college and based on Tracey’s real-life annual trips with her best friends. She’s been featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Chicago Tribune, Entertainment Weekly and on CBS This Morning. A graduate of the University of Virginia and the University of Virginia School of Law and a former criminal defense attorney, Tracey lives in Virginia with her husband–who she met on the very first day of law school–and their three children. When not answering the call of wife, mother or author, she watches planner videos on YouTube and daydreams about her next designer purse purchase.
Tif Marcelo is a veteran army nurse and holds a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a Master of Public Administration. She believes and writes about the strength of families, the endurance of friendship, heartfelt romances, and is inspired daily by her own military hero husband and four children. She is also the author of The Key to Happily Ever After and the Journey to the Heart series.
Award-winning paranormal romance author Abigail Owen grew up consuming books and exploring the world through her writing. She loves to write witty, feisty heroines, sexy heroes who deserve them, and a cast of lovable characters to surround them (and maybe get their own stories). She currently resides in Austin, Texas, with her own personal hero, her husband, and their two children, who are growing up way too fast.
Suzanne Park is a Korean-American writer who was born and raised in Tennessee. In her former life as a stand up comedian, she was a finalist in the Oxygen Network's "Girls Behaving Badly" talent search, and was also selected to appear on BET's "Coming to the Stage." She found this to be the funniest thing in her comedy career because, well, she is not black. Suzanne was also the winner of the Seattle Sierra Mist Comedy Competition, and was a semi-finalist in NBC's "Stand Up For Diversity" showcase in San Francisco. Suzanne graduated from Columbia University and received an MBA Degree from UCLA. After spending many years as a tech marketing executive, she turned to writing fiction full-time. She currently resides in Los Angeles with her husband, female offspring, and a sneaky rat that creeps around on her back patio. In her spare time, she procrastinates.
Below our author guests' books are the books featured on our staff recommendations for BRD.