(This book cannot be returned.)
Are you interested in going off the grid?
Do you want to build an affordable solar power system without spending a lot of money and time?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes.
Then this book is for you
You will learn:
- Easy methods to estimate your power needs
- Step by step calculations for estimating the size of your solar system
- How to choose the right equipment and buying recommendation so that you could choose what suits the best for you
- Precalculated solar power system templates that you can use to install on vehicles
- The book contains examples of calculations that will help you to understand how to do your own calculations for a system
- How to set up the system, and maximize energy production
- More than 10 clear and practical diagrams for each step of building a solar power system
- A detailed explanation of how to connect each solar component in the system
- Comparison of solar charge controllers
- Buying recommendations for solar power equipment (solar panels, inverter, solar charge controller, and more)
- How to do proper maintenance of the solar power system and batteries
- Ways to prevent short circuits and fire hazards
- Installation of solar panels
- And much more
Take the first step into your solar adventure. Scroll up and grab your copy today