Be Your Own Boss
Whether you're looking to earn extra money or are ready to grow your side hustle, Start Your Own Business is the first step toward entrepreneurship.
With more than 40 years of experience and advice shared on Entrepreneur.com and in Entrepreneur magazine, the team at Entrepreneur Media is uniquely qualified to guide a new generation of bold individuals like you looking to make it happen on their own terms.
Coached by business experts, practicing business owners, and thriving entrepreneurs, Start Your Own Business uncovers what you need to know before taking the plunge, securing finances, launching your venture, and growing your business from startup to household name. Learn how to:
- Avoid analysis aralysis when launching a business
- Define and research your ideal audience
- Test ideas in the real world before going to market
- Pitch and win funding from venture capitalists, apply for loans, and manage cash advances
- Evaluate if a co-working space is the right move for you
- Run successful Facebook and Google ads as part of your marketing campaign
- Use micro-influencers to successfully promote your brand on social media
About the Author
For more than four decades, Entrepreneur Media has been setting the course for small business success. From startup to retirement, millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners trust the Entrepreneur Media family;Entrepreneur magazine, Entrepreneur.com, Entrepreneur Press, and our industry partners to point them in the right direction. The Entrepreneur Media family is regarded as a beacon within the small to midsized business community, providing outstanding content, fresh opportunities, and innovative ways to push publishing, small business, and entrepreneurship forward. Entrepreneur Media, Inc. is based in Irvine, CA and New York City.