Not available for purchase
Other Books in Series
This is book number 66 in the Wiley Trading Audio series.
- #41: Winning Methods of the Market Wizards (Wiley Trading Audio #41) (Compact Disc): $40.00
- #48: Market Wizards, Disc 12: Interview with Dr. Van K. Tharp: The Psychology of Trading (Wiley Trading Audio #48) (Abridged / Compact Disc): $12.95
- #57: Market Wizards, Disc 11: Interviews with Tom Baldwin: The Fearless Pit Trader & Tony Saliba: One-Lot Triumphs (Wiley Trading Audio #57) (Abridged / Compact Disc): $12.95
- #58: Market Wizards, Disc 10: Interviews with Mark Weinstein: High-Percentage Trader & Brian Gelber: Broken Turned Trader (Wiley Trading Audio #58) (Abridged / Compact Disc): $12.95
- #59: Market Wizards, Disc 9: Interview with James B. Rogers, Jr.: Buying Value and Selling Hysteria (Wiley Trading Audio #59) (Abridged / Compact Disc): $12.95
- #60: Market Wizards, Disc 8: Interview with Marty Schwartz: Champion Trader (Wiley Trading Audio #60) (Abridged / Compact Disc): $12.95
- #61: Market Wizards, Disc 7: Interviews with William O'Neil: The Art of Stock Selection & David Ryan: Stock Investment as a Treasure Hunt (Wiley Trading Audio #61) (Abridged / Compact Disc): $12.95
- #62: Market Wizards, Disc 6: Interview with Michael Steinhardt: The Concept of Variant Perception (Wiley Trading Audio #62) (Abridged / Compact Disc): $12.95
- #63: Market Wizards, Disc 5: Interviews with Ed Seykota: Everybody Gets What They Want & Larry Hite: Respecting Risk (Wiley Trading Audio #63) (Abridged / Compact Disc): $12.95
How do some of the world's most successful traders amass millions of dollars in a year... or sometimes in just hours? Are they masters of a priceless wizardry or simply the very lucky winners in a random market lottery that allows only a few players to become fantastically wealthy? What are the secrets of their unheard-of success?
Market expert Jack D. Schwager interviews top traders in a variety of markets and determines that an interesting mix of method and mental posture is largely responsible, and presents Market Wizards in a way that allows the listener a glimpse into the minds of these most remarkable traders. Understand what it takes to succeed, and hear it in the words of the Market Wizards themselves.
This interview CD 2 of 12 contains the conversation with Bruce Kovner.
Today, Bruce Kovner may well be the world's largest trader in the interbank currency and futures markets. In 1987 alone, he scored profits in excess of $300 million for himself and the fortunate investors in his funds. During the past ten years, Kovner has realized a remarkable 87 percent averaged annual compounded return. Two thousand dollars invested with Kovner in early 1978 would have been worth over $1,000,000 ten years later.
About the Author
JACK D. SCHWAGER is a recognized industry expert on futures and hedge funds and the author of the widely acclaimed Market Wizards and Schwager on Futures book series. He is currently the co-portfolio manager for the ADM Investor Services Diversified Strategies Fund, a portfolio of futures and FX managed accounts. He is also an advisor to Marketopper, an India-based quantitative trading firm. Previously, Mr. Schwager was a partner in the Fortune Group, a London-based hedge fund advisory firm, which specialized in creating customized hedge fund portfolios for institutional clients, and also spent over twenty years as a director of futures research for some of Wall Street's leading firms.