Comes From Our Warehouse - Usually Ships in 3-10 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Bread Shop Mystery series.
- #1: Kneaded to Death (A Bread Shop Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Crust No One (A Bread Shop Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Walking Bread (A Bread Shop Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Flour in the Attic (A Bread Shop Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Death Gone A-Rye (A Bread Shop Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: A Murder Yule Regret (A Bread Shop Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
Known for its mouthwatering traditional breads, the Yeast of Eden bakery has gained fame across Northern California’s coast. Now the shop is bound for Reality TV—but a murder may kill its reputation . . .
People come to the beach town of Santa Sofia as much for the healing properties of Yeast of Eden’s breads as for a vacation getaway. And now a cable food channel has selected the bakery as a featured culinary delight for a new show. Baking apprentice Ivy Culpepper is excited as the crew arrives, ready to capture all the ins and outs of the renowned bread shop. But instead they capture something much harder to stomach: the attempted murdered of the show’s cameraman just outside Yeast of Eden . . .
With no motive and no clues, and the town craving answers, it will be up to Ivy to sift through the evidence to find the truth. But she’ll have to move quickly before someone else is targeted or the wrong person gets the heat—and the business collapses like a deflated soufflé, right before her eyes.
About the Author
The indefatigable Winnie Archer is a middle school teacher by day and a writer by night. Born in a beach town in California, she now lives in Colorado. She fantasizes about spending summers writing in quaint, cozy locales, has a love/hate relationship with both yoga and chocolate, adores pumpkin spice lattes, is devoted to her five kids and husband, and can’t believe she’s lucky enough to be living the life of her dreams. Visit her online at WinnieArcher.com.