Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Poppy McAllister Mystery series.
- #1: Class Reunions Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #1) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #2: Midnight Snacks are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Restaurant Weeks Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Theater Nights Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Beauty Expos Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Antiques Auctions Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
It's vintage Poppy when the gluten-free baker and B&B owner tries to solve a murder at a Cape May winery in Libby Klein's fifth deliciously witty, paleo-themed Poppy McAllister Mystery.
When Poppy and Aunt Ginny agreed to host a Wine and Cheese Happy Hour for a tour group at their Butterfly House Bed and Breakfast on the Jersey Shore, they never anticipated such a sour bunch. Grumpy guest Vince Baker should be in a better mood--he's filthy rich and on his honeymoon with his much younger wife Sunny, who seems to dote on him almost as much as her high-spirited teacup Pomeranian, Tammy Faye Baker.
But the honeymoon is over when Vince drops dead the next day touring the Laughing Gull Winery. Turns out he's been poisoned, and it seems like everybody on the tour is hiding something. Now Poppy has to put her gluten-free baking on the back burner and bottle up her feelings for the two men in her life while she charges after a bitter killer with a lethal case of sour grapes...
About the Author
Libby Klein graduated Lower Cape May Regional High School sometime in the '80s. Her classes revolved mostly around the culinary sciences and theater, with the occasional nap in Chemistry. She has worked as a stay at home mom, climbing the ladder up the ranks to the coveted position of Grandma. She also dabbles in the position of Vice President of a technology company, which mostly involves bossing other people around, making spreadsheets and taking out the trash. A member of Mystery Writers of America and Sisters in Crime, she writes from her Northern Virginia office while trying to keep her cat Figaro off her keyboard. Find her online at LibbyKleinBooks.com.