On Our Shelves Now
Go plant-based with Steph and Adam, YouTube's most popular meal preppers!
Eating a plant-based diet--one that embraces veggies and ditches the meat, eggs, and dairy--is one of the easiest ways to improve your health. Whether you're ready to go entirely vegan or just want to incorporate more plant-based meals into your diet, Steph and Adam will show you how to plan and prep ahead, so your meals are ready to go when you're ready to eat. Flexible meal plans include all your favorite foods and flavors, from mac and cheese to mashed potatoes, all made with plant-based, whole-food ingredients.
• Over 60 plant-based recipes for breakfasts, mains, snacks, and desserts
• Get-started guide walks you through the basics of plant-based eating and meal prep
• Soy-free, grain-free, and paleo-friendly tags make it easy to find recipes that fit your diet
• Flexible build-a-meal strategies let you choose your favorite flavors
• Easy-to-follow meal plans take the guesswork out of what to make
• Nutritional information for every recipe to help manage macros and achieve diet goals<
About the Author
Stephanie Tornatore and Adam Bannon are the authors of Healthy Meal Prep (Alpha, 2017) and the creators of Steph and Adam (formerly Fit Couple Cooks), a YouTube channel devoted to plant-based eating and meal prep. Every week, they share simple vegan recipes with over 500,000 followers. They are committed to educating, inspiring, and empowering people to make healthy food and lifestyle choices. Find them at stephandadam.net or follow them on Facebook and Instagram @stephandadamofficial.