Protect your family with solid estate planning
Estate planning sounds difficult--but most people just need a few basic documents. Let Plan Your Estate show you how to protect your loved ones from legal hassles and financial uncertainty after your death.
- wills and living trusts
- avoiding probate
- bypass (AB) trusts
- naming guardians for children
- leaving property to children
- estate, gift, and inheritance taxes
- strategies for business owners
- leaving property to charity
- health care directives, and
- financial powers of attorney.
The 15th edition of Plan Your Estate is completely updated to reflect the latest state and federal laws. Applies in all U.S. states except Louisiana.
(Note: This book contains no estate planning forms, but it does tell you how to get the forms you need.)