Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Hundred Oaks series.
- #2: Stealing Parker (Hundred Oaks #2) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #3: Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks #4) (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Breathe, Annie, Breathe (Hundred Oaks #5) (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: Jesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Defending Taylor (Hundred Oaks #7) (Paperback): $10.99
- #8: Coming Up for Air (Hundred Oaks #8) (MP3 CD): $29.99
Miranda Kenneally's first book in the beloved sports romance Hundred Oaks series Love is the toughest game to play...
Athletic superstar Jordan Woods is the captain and quarterback of her high school football team. Her teammates, including her best friend Sam, all see her as their leader and one of the guys, and that's just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university.
But everything she's ever worked for is threatened when Ty Green moves to her school. Not only is he an amazing QB, but he's also amazingly cute. Meanwhile, Sam is her rock -- he supports Jordan's dreams even when her traditional dad doesn't -- but suddenly things feel different between them. For the first time, Jordan's feeling vulnerable. Can she keep her head in the game while her heart's on the line?
Catching Jordan is the high school football romance to sweep your heart away
Other teen romance books by Miranda Kenneally:
- Stealing Parker
- Things I Can't Forget
- Racing Savannah
- Breathe, Annie, Breathe
- Jesse's Girl
- Defending Taylor
- Coming Up for Air
- Four Days of You and Me