Comes From Our Warehouse - Usually Ships in 3-10 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Supernatural Society series.
- #1: The Supernatural Society (Hardcover): $16.99
- #3: Rise of the Undead (Supernatural Society #3) (Hardcover): $16.99
"Monsters have never been so much fun." --Stuart Gibbs, New York Times bestselling author of the Spy School series on The Supernatural Society
Welcome back to East Emerson, a town chock-full of monsters, in this spooky and hilarious middle grade series about three kids who must unravel centuries of secrets to save the day.
Things are starting to look up for Will Hunter in East Emerson:
- He's pretty much used to seeing monsters all over the place
- He's become best friends with neighbors Ivy and Linus (the only people who can see what he sees)
- Together, they saved the town from a pet-napping vampire
But Will's problems are far from over. Because there's a werewolf on the loose in East Emerson, turning people into dangerous, mind-controlled animals left and right. And Will is one of them. Can Will, Ivy, and Linus find out who is behind this shapeshifter army before it's too late, or will our hero be stuck as a werewolf forever?
Read all the books in The Supernatural Society series
The Supernatural Society
Curse of the Werewolves
Rise of the Undead
Praise for The Supernatural Society
"Frightening and fun " --Neil Patrick Harris, New York Times bestselling author of The Magic Misfits
"Three friends on an action-packed, monster-filled adventure? And laughs? Sign me up " --Max Brallier, New York Times bestselling author of The Last Kids on Earth series