From one of today's leading experts in content marketing, Content Inc. is the go-to guide to building a solid small business by establishing a loyal audience before you sell products or services.
In these pages, Joe Pulizzi provides a lower-risk, more effective way to create a path to success by re-engineering the process that so often leads to failure: You'll learn how to develop valuable content, build an audience around that content―and then create a product for that audience. Content Inc. walks you through the entire process, showing how to:
- Choose a marketable content topic
- Figure out where little or no competition exists
- Choose your top channel for disseminating content
- Build long-term customer loyalty
- Monetize your product or service
- Expand your content into multiple channels
- Sell your content asset or scale it into a large enterprise
About the Author
Joe Pulizzi is one of the world's top content marketing authorities. He has founded three companies, including the Content Marketing Institute (CMI), launched dozens of events, including Content Marketing World. Pulizzi is the recipient of the 2014 John Caldwell Lifetime Achievement Award for content marketing from the Content Council.