Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Spiritual Warfare series.
- #1: Saints at War: Spiritual Warfare for Families, Churches, Cities and Nations (Paperback): $10.95
- #4: Comfort for the Wounded Spirit: Discover How Your Spirit Can Be Wounded, and What You Can Do About It (Spiritual Warfare #4) (Paperback): $9.95
- #5: The Breaking of Curses: Are Curses Real, and What Can Be Done About Them? (Spiritual Warfare #5) (Paperback): $10.95
Are you looking for a book that provides concrete, scriptural evidence of the significance to Jesus of the ministry of casting out demons? And its significance for the Church today? This is it Demons and Deliverance is a sequel to Frank Hammond's well known book, Pigs in the Parlor - A Practical Guide to Deliverance.
This book sets forth guiding principles from the earthly ministry of Jesus for confronting demons and delivering the oppressed. By walking through the Gospels, Frank Hammond shows how these accounts provide a basic understanding of the devil and demons, and how they reveal a tremendous amount of information on the ministry, and the legitimacy, of casting out of demons.
Through this book, you will learn practical, helpful insights into:
- The nature and function of the demonic kingdom
- Discerning right and wrong methods of deliverance
- Fears that defeat Christians
- The believer's commission
- The believer's authority and anointing
- Maintaining balance in deliverance
If you yearn to see God's heart for mankind, and long to know the power available in Jesus' ministry to set the oppressed free, this book will change your life.